Ride the wave of innovation
What is a Chatbot?
A chatbot (also known as a talkbot, chatterbot, Bot, IM bot, interactive agent, or Artificial Conversational Entity) is a computer program which conducts a conversation via auditory or textual methods. Such programs are often designed to convincingly simulate how a human would behave as a conversational partner, thereby passing the Turing test. Some chatterbots use sophisticated natural language processing systems, but many simpler systems scan for keywords within the input, then pull a reply with the most matching keywords, or the most similar wording pattern, from a database.
Where can we use Chatabot?
Chatbots can be used in many different ways, which is the reason why it’s difficult to define exactly what they are. It is actually possible to come up with a chatbot use case for every single business or industry, in the same way, that every business or industry can use a website or app.
The following are some examples of chatbot applications out of the infinite possibilities:
- A takeaway restaurant allowing customers to order from a chatbot, either in the store or at home.
- A sit-down restaurant allowing customers to order food from their table using a chatbot.
- A retail store offering promotions for customers in the shopping mall via the chatbot.
- A marketing campaign that asks customers questions or allows them to play a game using a chatbot.
- A chatbot that helps customers make e-commerce purchases.
What are the benefits of using a chatbot?
- People are preferring messenger apps as the primary means of communication.
- They are available 24/365.
- Costs Less.
- They can handle multiple tasks and compute faster.
- Decisions are not emotional. Hence can represent uniform behavior.
Would you like to implement a Chatbot
It does not cost a bomb to build a chatbot. We make technology affordable